How to Prevent – or Beat – a Common Cold and Stay Well
The Flu season is here, and so many people are sniffling.
While there are many options to prevent a cold and even treat it with natural means, often it is too late when you feel it coming on.
Here is my Go-to for this situation!
I get asked all the time: How are you staying so healthy all the time?
My secret: A simple and inexpensive supplement: Cold-Pro by CanPrev!
How did I find out about this – sadly – well-kept secret?
I tried it!
One evening hubby and I felt like we were getting the flu. You know that feeling, right? Scratchy throat, a little muscle pains all over, just that “unwell” feeling…
I took 2 Cps of ColdPro, but hubby refused to take the “Pills”… (men!)
Next day he had the flu and had it for 3 weeks. I got nothing…
The next time we both felt like getting the flu, I took 2 Cold-Pro again. A few moments later I heard “Oh, give me some of these wonder pills, too” by hubby ?
This time neither of us got sick.
Now, if you wonder what this supplement is and where to get it, here is the answer for you:
Not sure if you have a cold or if it is something more serious? Read this blog post to find out!
How to use it:
To Prevent the Common Cold:
- Take Cold-Pro 2 Caps at the first sign that you might get a cold unless contraindicated
- Wash your hands after each visit to a public area
- For sore throat, take Zinc lozenges as soon as possible (they should be astringent to have any effect)
- Increase your Vitamin C intake if you’ve had contact with other people who have the cold (3 x 1 g or more – ask your physician if taking more than 2 g/day)
- Keep the air in your home moist by using a humidifier or drying moist kitchen towels
- Don’t smoke
What to do if you already have a Cold?
- Continue taking ColdPro 2 x 2 caps unless contraindicated
- Continue taking Vitamin C as needed
- If your sinuses are plugged, try a nasal irrigator pot to rinse out the sinuses
- For laryngitis, sinus, and chest colds do a head steam bath with chamomile tea (download instructions below)
If you have a fever over 39°C (or any fever more than 3 days), are immuno-compromised or have any other serious health conditions consult your physician before taking any supplement!
If you’re asking: Is that true?
Read What Others Say…
“After spending about 30 hours on airplanes last week , and of course they are notorious for catching cold and flu bugs, two days after coming home along came the sore throat, … but what I did do take Dr. Christine’s advice …, and she has the Cold-Pro Formula which I take along with my Immuno-Multi vitamins…and immediately within a day I felt perfect and normal. So folks, it works, so go get it!” – Paul Roy
“I’ve taken this Cold-Pro that Dr. Christine gave to me. I felt a cold coming on three different times like at nighttime when going to bed I started coughing, so I took 2 pills right away at night – in the morning, the cold was gone !! Three times it happened!” – Anonymous
“I take Cold-Pro every time I feel I get a cold. It is super and works great! ” – Cheryl-Ann
“I take it every time at the first sign that I may be getting a cold and it works every time! I am not getting sick anymore! Great stuff!” – Christine Sauer