Power Up Your Brain to Live Your Best Life!
- Dr. Christine Sauer on the Future Business Show
How can you be happy and content and power up your brain to live your best life?
What can we do for more success in Life, Business, Relationships, Finances and Feel Better overall? What are the 5 Dimensions of Brain Health and Mental Health?
Get the answers in this show with Dr. Christine Sauer on the "My Future Business" Show.
Watch - or Listen - as Dr. Christine Sauer talks about How to Live Your Best Life - by utilizing cutting-edge neuroscience and optimizing your brain.
Here is a bit about what that means:
The overall functioning of your brain determines the quality of your decisions and these in turn determine your success in life and work and whether you can truly live your best life - or just exist.
Are you aware that every moment, by everything you do, you are changing your brain – and changing your life – for the better or the worse...?
Neuroplasticity does not mean some abstract, complicated or weird process, but it means that your brain adapts to all you do and changes itself constantly.
So here is the good news: You are in control of your brain and your life.
If you eat a donut, your brain changes. If you choose a salad, your brain changes again.
Your choices in all areas determine the trajectory of your life – for the better or the worse.
And whenever you start, you will see benefits that help to improve your quality of life!
"It's NEVER too Late to Live Your Best Life!"- Dr. Christine Sauer
Only if we address and solve issues in all 5 Dimensions of Brain Health – and really, life as a whole, can we be successful – whatever success may mean to us and you can start living your best life.
We need to strategically assess all 5 dimension, then address all issues in each of those. Not just try this approach, try that – whatever we see on google, what’s “in” in our circle, what our busy eye spots in a magazine or what a friend or colleague tells us “will work”.
What are the 5 dimensions of health?
The 5 Dimensions of Brain Health are:
- Physical Health – our physical body, the organ systems, the mechanical part, biochemistry, physics, anatomy, physiology, and more
- Mental Health – have you ever thought about what it really means? We know it is about how we feel, and traditionally we employ talk therapy to help. But what if it doesn’t? You will discover that Mental health is so much more than what we think is going on in our mind, what we think about.
- Spiritual Health – and we mean not religion or voodoo, but questions about your deepest sense of meaning and purpose, passion, goals and much more
- Social Health – Human are social beings – we have multiple relationships and roles – with family, partners, friends, the community and others
- Financial Health – in our modern world, we are no longer growing or making everything we need to live. We are dependent on a monetary system to buy necessary resources. A steady source of income means feeling secure, not having to be afraid of going hungry, losing a safe place to live and being able to afford the lifestyle we desire and deserve.
At DocChristine Coaching, we specialize on helping out clients to achieve their optimal brain and mental health by utilizing cutting-edge neuroscience packaged in simple actionable steps.
Our clients truly see their life change and they, too, start living their best lives.
Book your "Meeting of the Brains" with Dr. Christine Sauer today and start living your best life!