If you have questions about Food Sensitivity Testing, here are the answers to the most common questions, from my experience as a German-trained allergist:
- What is the difference between a “true” food allergy and a “food sensitivity”
- How can we test for an allergy or a food sensitivity?
- Is it scientifically proven or not?
- Can a food sensitivity test be dangerous?
- Can a food sensitivity test be helpful?
Food Sensitivity Testing - Facts and Fiction
About the teacher
Dr. Christine Sauer
Dr. Christine Sauer, MD, ND(Ger), INHC, CBHC is a German-trained, retired conventional as well as naturopathic physician, a Certified Brain, and Mental Health Coach and a Certified Integrative Nutrition Holistic Health Coach. Through her own journey from the successful owner of a large practice in Germany through the abyss of mental and physical illness to complete recovery, she discovered her unique process, combining education, life and health coaching, to help her clients achieve lasting peace, joy, and health. Her mission is to be a beacon for love, joy, and peace in this scary world. Her hobbies are science, learning new things, cooking, gardening, and her dog.