The Top 3 Reasons You May be Tired All the Time
One common issue my clients tell me about is that they feel tired all the time.
Now, while there are hundreds or even thousands of possible root causes for fatigue, I want to tell you today about the top 3 reasons I find that are impacting many people today and may be affecting you, too
The Top 3 reasons people feel tired are:
And I want to say one thing: Although these seem to be reasons, they are really just symptoms, and each of these has complex interactions with other reasons and many possible root causes.
Watch the Video!
- Stress, to be precise, dis-stress, affects so many people nowadays. Although some stress is good and healthy and needed for best performance, too much can wear you down and lead to unwanted changes in your gut microbiome, hormones and brain and mental health.
- The way we deal at DocChristine with our clients’ stress is on many levels: We use relaxation techniques like mindfulness and hypnosis, we recommend and use meditative exercise like TaiChi - my favorite - , Yoga or ChiGong, and we recommend and use talk therapy, combined with our special worksheets and we also use supplements like ashwaghanda and others.
- For myself, the greatest benefit has been TaiChi, and if you have an opportunity to try it locally, I encourage you to do so. It is my daily exercise and meditation of choice. It is not only great for stress and general mental health, but also good strength training, increases flexibility and balance as well as neuroplasticity to form new connections in your brain, but you are also part of a very friendly and supportive community. I find it helpful for your spinal health, if done correctly, and it can do at every level of ability and age. You can even do it while sitting down.
#2: Sleep Issues!
- Now to number 2: Sleep: so many people can’t sleep. And there are again many causes for that, including too much stress, bad eating habits, alcohol or drug use, too much caffeine and more.
- What can you do? There are general rules for sleep hygiene, and please comment below if you’d like me to send you my list of 10 sleep tips!
- The most important things are a dark, quiet, cool room, a comfortable bed and – if you can’t fall asleep because your thoughts are racing – doing a brain dump can help. Hey, I even have a worksheet for that, too.
- Now to number 3, inflammation. This is less obvious but can easily found in a simple blood-test called the C-reactive protein or CRP.
- The high-sensitivity CRP level should be as low as possible, below 1.for sure. If not, it can be a sign for some underlying issue, like a food sensitivity, toxins, infections and more.
- What does inflammation do to you?
- It can over time erode your immune system and cause even more allergies or lead to an autoimmune condition like M.Crohns, Colitis ulcerosa, rheumatoid arthritis and others.
- These can often be helped by addressing the underlying issues.
So What Can You do?
- So, What do I recommend when you feel tired? How can you drill down on which of the hundreds or thousands of root causes could be causing you to be tired?
- #AskDocChristine, of course! Go ahead and book a free phone consult with me and we will sort out what could be going on for you and map a strategy to help you feel better fast!
- For your convenience, I added the scheduling link below! No strings attached. So go ahead and take your opportunity to start a better life now!