Why You May Want to Add Group Coaching Sessions
Group coaching is highly recommended for anyone with food allergies, sensitivities, food intolerances or pre-existing health conditions (please also see Disclaimer) as well as an accountability, motivational and support tool.
Group Coaching is also for anyone who
- tends to need extra support
- needs some individual attention
- looks for accountability
- looks for motivation
- lacks the consistent discipline to actually do the work required
- tried losing weight before - and gained it back
- enjoys the group experience and likes to help others by what they learned (don't we all learn continually...)
What Group Coaching Is:
- It is a confidential meeting
- The sessions are conveniently online, on my secure, encrypted video-conferencing platform. The meetings are accessible worldwide on every device (computer, laptop, smart phone) and can even be attended by calling in from a "regular" phone (audio only).
- The meetings are recorded so participants who cannot attend a live meeting can watch the replay.
- We limit enrollment.
- Please enroll early so you reserve your seat in the next groups and can take full advantage of the course and all bonuses!
The group coaching sessions give you the opportunity to personally benefit from the combined experience of the coaches and all other group participants.
You get accountability, support, and a firm "pep-talk" if that's what you need, or a soft place to fall at your times of need of extra support.
The group coaching sessions are structured, weekly sessions. You can participate - and watch all the replays - as long as you are enrolled in the monthly group coaching program.
The sessions will support you in
- learning to cook real food or exploring new foods,
- answer all your questions regarding cooking skills and basics of nutrition.
- We will explore together different meal planning as well as meal tracking software apps as well as
- help you with applying your new knowledge and resources to start changing your appetite, palate and even metabolism.
- find the answers to your 3 W's - essential for weight loss (and general transformation) success
- explore optional intermittent fasting and low-carb or other diet options as it applies to you
- explore and practice mindfulness,
- explore hypnotherapy and havening for weight loss
- talk about gut health,
- and help you to start to exercise and move more.
- we will also deep-dive in other possible root-causes of why we can't lose weight - and what we can do about it!
The groups are also a monthly low-cost option to keep you on track, hold you accountable, pick you up when you stumble and answer all upcoming questions.
Option: Access transformational individual coaching services for a special rate!
We don't let you hanging! At DocChristine, our support does not need to end with the BMST course and program.
Book your FREE Get-Together Session to talk about what is going on in your life and how working with DocChristine Coaching could help you reach your health goals and optimize your quality of life!